If you have a reimburseable expense or an eligible mileage claim, here's how you get paid! Claims are processed through bill.com.
A new bill.com account will be created for you the first time you submit an invoice.
You will receive an email inviting you to sign up for direct deposit. If you’d rather receive a paper check, you can ignore this email, and paper checks will be sent out to you instead. If you are receiving paper checks and your address has changed since we paid you last, please remind us in your email.
If you have questions about how to submit a claim, or need to follow up on a claim you have submitted, please email email@example.com
Step 1 - Prepare Your Receipts
To prepare paper receipts:
- Write your name on the receipt and scan it or take a picture of it with your phone.
- Save your paper receipt until you get paid, in case of questions.
To prepare a receipt you received by email:
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org (follow further instructions in Step 2 & 3).
- Or - print the email to PDF and treat it like an electronic receipt.
To prepare an electronic receipt:
- You can attach most electronic receipts in common document formats (pdf, doc, xls, jpeg, png) to an email without any further steps. If you aren't sure, converting to a PDF helps to make sure it is readable by bill.com.
Step 2 - Create a Cover Sheet
Please use the correct cover sheet for each type of receipt.
- If you are submitting receipts/mileage claims for gig travel expenses, please complete a travel expenses form for each gig.
- If you have a single receipt to submit for a stand-alone non-gig expense, you can submit it without a cover sheet and explain what it is for in your email.
- If you are submitting several receipts in one batch, please complete an expenses cover sheet to ensure that we get the correct total amount.
Step 3 - Email Your Claim
Open a new email to email@example.com and attach your cover sheet, and your receipts (if you only have a mileage claim then you will just have a cover sheet). Include a short description of the business purpose of the expense in the body of the email (unless this is already clearly specified by the cover sheet).
Step 4 - Follow Up
If you have not received payment within 3 weeks, please forward a copy of the email you sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and request an update. Set up a supplier profile with direct deposit information for getting paid the fastest way.